Abstract preparation guidelines :
- Prepare your abstract based on the template (Download Template) .
- Abstract (not more than 500 words) should contain a description of the subject, methodology, major results and conclusions.
Abstract submission guidelines :
- Submit your abstract via the Easy Chair conference submission system
- If you have not used Easy Chair before, detailed instructions follow.
- The submission process requires two stages :
- Get your own Easy Chair account
- Submit your abstract
- Creating an account in EasyChair :
- Go to the Easy Chair website: www.easychair.org
- Click “sign up” and follow the instructions.
- Make a note of your user name and password for future reference.
- Submitting your abstract :
- Go to the ICONICS-2016 submission page.
- Log in using your easychair username and password.
- Click "New Submission". On the page that appears, you will need to identify the author(s), title, keywords of the proposed paper, and submit your your abstract . (use doc or docx format).
- During the abstract submission process via EasyChair, it is the authors’ responsibility to ensure that the paper title of the submitted file is an exact match to the paper title on the EasyChair registration page. In addition, the EasyChair registration page must include names of all co-authors, not just the submitting/corresponding author. Please be aware that the author list of an accepted paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.